The incident occurred on November 25 last year. Miraç Umut Bilgi in Seyrantepe District of Yenişehir district, chocolate syringe from the grocery store after school. But the syringe cap fell into the little boy’s throat. Miraç Umut Bilgi, who was taken to Diyarbakır Dicle University Faculty of Medicine by ambulance, lost the struggle for 9 days on December 5, 2019.
Within the scope of the investigation initiated by the prosecutor’s office regarding the death of Bilgi, the expert in the direction of ‘packaging the product of the producer company, determining whether the production is in compliance with the legislation, determining whether the producer company and the seller have any fault in the death of the deceased and whether the packaging design poses a danger to human health’ requested report.
Another news of death from chocolate syringes
The expert expert committee assigned, completed its report and submitted it to the prosecutor’s office. In the report, it was stated that 5 officials of the company were at fault. In line with this development, the prosecutor’s office will apply to the statements of 5 persons who are found to be at fault in the coming days for the crime of “killing by negligence”.
‘WE WERE VERY LESS FOR THE OTHER CHILD’S FAMILY’
Miraç Umut’s mother, Gülşen Bilgi, stated that they have not yet received any information on the subject and said, “These people who work in the factory production are pleasing. Because we were very sorry for the family of the other child. In the expert report, they found that child to be defective. I was afraid, too. “okay?” He said. I am very happy. This was a good news.
‘Syringe chocolate’ control for canteens
Not in the canteen but a lot in the grocery store!